- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Sharps must be properly disposed to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and eliminate the risk of catching sharps’ stings. To ensure secure disposal of sharps waste, this container is made using sturdy, puncture-resistant plastic.
- SUFFICIENT SIZE. Transportable, handy and safe to use, this 1-quart container is perfect for disposing large amounts of used sharps safely. Use it for safe disposal of needles, syringes, vacutainers, pen needles, lancets, blades (razors, scalpels, etc.) pipettes, glass slides and the like.
- SPLIT-LID DESIGN. Accommodating used sharps waste, this container is designed with a split-lid design and dual openings to protect against accidental exposure and unauthorized removal of used and discarded items.
- VERSATILE USE. The sharps container is ideal for use in an office setting by doctors, dentists and phlebotomists (blood draw professionals) or at home by diabetics who need a small transportable container to dispose of larger amounts of generated biohazard waste.
- FDA-APPROVED CONTAINER. Produced in an FDA-registered factory and labeled with a biohazard warning, each single-use container is equipped with usage instructions to dispose of medical waste safely and responsibly.
Biohazard Infectious Waste Sharp Container
Durable, transportable, handy and safe to use Infectious Waste Sharps Container; Made in USA
- SUFFICIENT SIZE
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- SPLIT-LID DESIGN
- TRANSLUCENT LID
- VERSATILE USE
- FDA-APPROVED CONTAINER
6.25"H x 4.25"W x 4.25"D / H 15.2 cm x W 10.8 cm x D 10.8 cm
1 Quart / 40 fl. oz / 1.137 liters
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.